Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Laredo Border

I'm sorry if I disappointed others for treating this blog like it doesn't exist. I admit. I am a homeschool dad and there is little time to do other things. But I want to contribute more in the future and relate my thoughts and ideas concerning current issues. Laredo just being one of the latest.

I don't know who has or has not heard the news this morning. But to say the least it is one of the most disturbing issues in lieu with everything else in our WAR ON TERROR (tickle me pink). There we allow Mexican criminals to cross the border and kidnap Americans, burn down the Newspaper of the town, kill reporters and then on top of everything else pass on some southern bells as a present to Drug Lords. The local sheriff begs for assistance in law enforcement and what does he get - none. Nobody even shows the slightest interest.

It shouldn't be surprising in a world where Jihadists are considered noble and freedom fighters while shows exersizing critisism of them are called racists and bigots. But then society as a whole seems to embrace the vile and scorns the righteous. If you are a bible believing Christian and you don't just say it but you actually read it, we all know that this is exactly what will happen towards the end of days. And I am dead certain that all those sitting in power and pulling the strings know that. Why else is the tendancy in our media whether it's the movies or the news, going more and more into the direction of singeling out Christians as a danger to society. For nothing else but the fact that true Christians know the dangers awaiting us. And anyone with knowledge about those things is a danger to society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home